Denied Benefits in the San Francisco Bay Area? Contact Our Lawyer(s)
When your workers’ compensation claim has been denied, we will provide strong guidance throughout the appeal process. Workers’ compensation appeals must be handled by experienced, qualified and knowledgeable attorneys.
At Fletcher Brown Law Firm, we will examine every aspect of your injury, including any permanent disability, to maximize your benefits. We have handled workers’ compensation denials involving the following issues:
- Insurer refused to pay full benefit amount
- Denied because of pre-existing condition
- Denied for failure to establish medical relationship
- Denied after opting out of workers’ compensation insurance coverage
- Denied benefits for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Our workers’ compensation team can take on even the most complex appeals, including injuries involving repetitive trauma, carpal tunnel syndrome and reflex sympathetic dystrophy injuries.
To learn more about our successful track record, review our verdicts and settlements that we have obtained in the area of workers’ compensation. Contact our attorneys to discuss a denied workers’ compensation benefit in the San Francisco Bay Area (Oakland) during a free consultation.